Thank you for your interest in applying to lease one of our commercial properties.
PLEASE CAREFULLY REVIEW THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION AND INSTRUCTIONS:
Please email (firstname.lastname@example.org) the following information:
- Full name of all parties to the lease.
- Property Address you are applying for.
- For each individual person, please provide the following: Birthday, Drivers License Number, Contact Email, Contact Phone Number, Current Residential and Commercial (if any) address.
- Company Name, Type of Business, Number of Employees.
- Monthly Gross Income (please attach Tax Return, W2 or other form of income verification to email).
- Previous Commercial Landlord Name, Address, Phone Number, Rent Amount, and Length of Tenancy.
- What building adaptations will you require, if any?
- Commercial Business Assets (list bank account balances as well).
After we receive this email we can begin the screening process.
Credit & Background Checks:
You will receive a separate email from a Do Not Reply email address. Please click on the provided link within this email to successfully submit your credit/background reports back to us. After you successfully complete this step, you will be able to pay the $15 application fee online. Credit and background checks shall be performed for all individual applicants unless they can provide documentation for at least one of the following:
- The business has been in continuous successful operation at another location for at least 5 continuous years prior to the application and operated by the applicant during that entire period of time.
- The applicant has a minimum of $25,000 of liquid assets.
- The applicant is a “recognized” and “well-established” community institution such as, but not necessarily limited to, non-profit corporations, foundations, banks, or other businesses. A determination of whether an applicant is a “recognized” and “well-established” community institution shall be at the sold discretion of Barrett Property Management.
The applicant must identify all individuals that will be party to the lease and provide evidence that they have authority to sign the lease. In the case of corporations, Barrett Property Management, Inc. requires a copy of the articles of incorporation.