Amelia Barrett is the President of Barrett Property Management, Inc (BPM). She is a licensed California Real Estate Broker, previous California Real Estate Appraiser, and previous Certified Real Property Tax Appraiser. She has been working in the Placer County and Nevada County real estate industries for more than twelve years now. With her vast experience, Amelia has become an expert in all aspect of property management and investment properties. Her passion for property management shines through the superior services she delivers to tenants/lessees, property owners, investors, and industry associates alike.
Actively involved and committed to the Nevada County and Placer County communities, Amelia serves on several local boards and committees including the Nevada County Association of Realtors and the Nevada City Chamber of Commerce. She is a member of the Institute of Real Estate Management and was chair of NCAOR YPN and Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce Ambassador Committees. She has served for the past 3 years in the planning and preparation for Anew Day’s R.A.K.E. annual event and has also been a supporter and contributor to the Friendship Club.
Amelia’s management style is to surround herself and her team members with positive, motivated, and experienced people who use their natural abilities to excel in their line of work. When this type of synergy is created, everybody benefits in a positive way. Amelia maintains a high level of respect, professionalism, and ethics within BPM). Amelia tirelessly works with her team to ensure that BPM’s investment property owner’s need and tenant’s needs are met and that the properties are maintained to a high degree.
Amelia has been a Nevada County resident since 1992. She attended colleges in Bend, Oregon and Sacramento, California studying Business Administration and Construction Management. When she is not working, she enjoys traveling and engaging in many types of sports.
- California Real Estate Broker since January 4, 2013
- 12+ Year of Experience in the Nevada County and Placer Country Real Estate Industries.
- Property Management Certification Designation through California Association of Realtors.
- Previous California Licensed Real Estate Appraiser
- Previous California State Board of Equalization Real Property Appraiser
- Member of NAR, CAR, and NACOR (National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, and Nevada County Association of Realtors)
- ’15/’16/’17 NCAOR Board Director
- ’14/’15 NCAOR YPN Chair
- Serving on NCAOR Legislative and Grievance Committees since 2013
- Served on NCAOR Education Committee from 2013-2016
- Member of IREM (Institute of Real Estate Management)
- Member of Nevada City Chamber of Commerce
- ’17 Board Director
- Previous Member of Grass Valley Chamber of Commerce
- ’16 Interm Board Director
- ’16 Ambassador Committee Chair
- R.A.K.E. (Random Acts of Kindness Event put on by Anew Day) Committee Member Volunteer since 2014
- Friendship Club Volunteer and Supporter since 2013